Thursday, June 24, 2004

like a rhinestone cowboy

Well this week has been both fun and depresing, fun cause I had a surprise exam on Tuesday evening, not that it I was not aware, just that my skool weeks got messed up so I thought I didn't have it till next week...oh well... it was about java and netbeans, and you could take "apoyo didactico" LOL, what a lame exam, I was all freaked out caused I hadn't studied and it was so F**King easy!!!
So now I'm studing for my next exam, that is also easy mainly cause I flunked the course, there I said it I'm not bloddy perfect (this comes from a person that is not used to fail in anything). But anywho im reading a new book by John Grisham - A Painted House, basicly a novel, but I'm feeling sick of reading novels, I mean there is a more accurate sense of reality in books that tell real stories, like that Anne Frank or similar, but I forgot how to be a bookworm long time ago, so whatever...

Let's get to the depressing part, well what can I say, isn't it basicly existential to suffer a bit to later feel happy, I felt very bummed out on Tuesday, cause I had to hang out with my friends that where working with this guy I used to have a crush on anda that stopped talking to me months ago..., so I hate to see his ugly mug but, no, I had to stand his distastefull jokes and stupid comentaries....GRRRR, so I just curled up in my seat and listened to my Trick Turner slash The Distillers slash Chevelle CD-R on my discman, while my HtB sat next to me and asked if I felt ok...

I feel tired, why do things don't work out like we want to, I mean us Over-achievers/Straight A's/Geeky losers don't get no breaks... for shize my nize
ROTFLMAO

nat out

ps: by the way the title is cause i was listening to that song on the radio.. what a LOL lame-o song... still it's funny.

1 comment:

samiq said...

It seems depress is on the air lately for me too, I don't like to feel this way, I think nobody does. Sometimes life smaks u on the face and LOL just in front your very eyes.

Sometimes I just wish things to be different, how come can one be this lonely. How come am I posting on some girl's blog and not mine, I mean... we're in a crazy world full of phony people. Why come society cannot be more real, and cut the shit out of their lifes and people around. I'll better be going, bye

G out.