Monday, June 21, 2004

odd little me

so whats been up, whats been down... the ground, i recently became aware that i always look at the ground, i cant seem to look up, i rarely speak to people to their face, and the actual fact of my knowing this habit was happening came from someone else... odd, yes; but what can i do, maybe it's from years of low self estime and lack of confidence, yeah i may be a nerdy outgoing geek but my social skills suck, lets start with anaylizing the fact that i grew up very alone, as a kid in L.A., one is secluded to living inside, because other ways you''ll be kidnapped or murdered by the ice cream man or such... that made life just a little to weird, i mean i did play a lot, mostly by myself, and my dad gave me everything me little heart could desire, but still i was alone, combing my barbie dolls hair or watching muppet babies on tv, (and sesame street after that). Thus i come to the conclusion that been by myself made me really secure of being alone, im not one of those persons that flips out cause he/she stayed at home one evening. Also i've thought that my huge more than normal imagination is brought on by the years i spent like this. I remember i used to go to ballet and tap, one of my major lifetime flunks, i mean i didnt suck but i wasn't tall or blonde, so of course little chubby me was just left in the background, even though i loved to dance, all my home videos my dad taped i was always dancing (yes, it was the 90's so i was majorly dancing rap, how LOL), but still i didnt have many friends at school, i remember how i got in trouble for always been with the wrong kind of friends my dad used to say, the ones that always got perfect A student little me into trouble, yeah i was your usual teachers' pet, the one always getting to be student of the month and that crap. It seems funny now, but that was the only thing i was good at, well that and drawing, i wish i could do art, too bad said life: "im not gonna let ya'". talking about this is really bumming me out, i think im gonna start crying so bye for now, and by the way i wanna thank any of you who read my blog, im ever so gratefull.

ta-ta
nat

geisha tears

melancholic star
just a few pics from my personal gallery

2 comments:

shuzz said...

what happends to me is that i can't be close to any one... if im talking to you, you better keep your distance, about a meter or so, other wise, i will kepp backing up...

samiq said...

The problem I've had, it's that I always though one is better if it's alone. I mean, the memories I have stoked in my brain, goes alone with the times I used to play alone in my house's balcony. With my cars and toys, or just even drawing things. Some of my more recurrent dreams from that age, are the ones when I took my sister's blanket and whore it as a super man cape, I whished I could fly away from home, up to my friends house, although I didn't have many.

My school past by, having all my "friends" laughing at me 'cause of everything... I know deep inside some of them liked me, and then high school, were I meet all my current friends, we're like family, and even now, having this closed relationship I rather stay home alone (= nobody but you) and be myself. It's just like the Blind Melon's song: No Rain. I think that's the story of my life.

I mean, if I could build my own soundtrack (Gilby's Life Original Score) probably No Rain would be the main title song :) Haven't u though about that, your own life's music.

But such is life, people going a coming, at the end it will be u and urself, no one more. But I still live with the dream of founding the One. Someone who can live with my crazyness, some one I can share things with, someone...

G.

P.S. I don't like to talk about these issues in my life, but from time to time there should be a time for this.