Monday, June 07, 2004

*whack*

if any one was used to searching for serials at serials.ws, big fat error!, your
gonna get a trojan called StartI that will f**ck up your homepage and will be
almost imposible to remove, believe me it took me 2 days, the problema wasn't so much the virus
itself, it was the fact that after my PandaAntiVirus caught it, my home page got stuck on someloser search page i obviously didn't want so I searched and searched for a fix,
anti adwares, spywares, you name it, (by the way a word of advice download Ad-aware and SpySweeper, cause they found almost 70 filesworth of those types of files rotting in my hard drive), any who, I finally fixed the problem with CWSHredder, the only MF that did his job!
So there I'm back to being a happy camper, just thought this info was worth sharing...



nat out

1 comment:

Mario Vega said...

Uy! a mi me pasó hace algún tiempo... Es horrible...
Saludos!