Tuesday, July 06, 2004

back to life

so ive noticed that my usuall posters have gone on vacation, so what the hell, i havent been up to much, im at skool right now, as usuall, im half way through my quarter, and so hoping to pass so i can graduate at last. Im listening to Evanescence - Everybody´s Fool on Launch, I´m stuck in a lab full of shiny new Dell pc´s, and frezzing my ass off cause the A/C is set on artic mode, LOL. I´m so gonna dye my hair blacker than what i have (I think of this ecery time I see this video).

Oww- went my HTB cause I just pulled his hair... LOL, yeah he´s here with me, where both stuck in this infernally cold lab.... brrrrrr.

Wow, dont I have any introspective point of view to talk about... seems like I don´t. My time has been used up studying, and thinking about getting a job... wish it was easier than just thinking of it, I mean I know I need the "experience" but how efective is it, my plans are so different from everone elses, I´m so into been self suficient, starting my own company would seem natural but not as much as been a newb and trying to do shit I dont know how to...


well that would be all, me and my HTB are molesting some bimbo macha that didnt understand why the internet was down, I mean she asked and we answered but she didnt get it, of course she most study preschool or something LOL, and were net sending her with messages like: ERROR DE SISTEMA: SU COMPUTADORA HA INCURRIDO EN UN ERROR Y SE APAGARA EN 20 SEGUNDOS. POR FAVOR CIERRE TODAS SUS APLICACIONES. What a riot.....!!!!!

nat out


1 comment:

samiq said...

Maybe working isn't for everybody as u said, but experience is something u can't learn in books, people management and confrontation is something that only practicing we can get off, so keep thinking on getting a job, an intership u said, it could be good to go to the outside world and get to know the kind of people this world is about...

G.