Saturday, July 17, 2004

Push me, and then just me till I can get my satisfaction

Life has taken a fun turn, cause I have seen the light at the end of the cookie jar, or was it just in my mind, induced by a near death experience, that pumped endorfines and seratonin into my body and a lack of oxigen in my brain; that was what I called my life. Those days are gone.

So what do I owe this out of body experience, what the hell do I know, just like a crack head needs a hit, I needed a life, and by George I'm determined to make something out myself, can one just get up one morning and say: "This is not my life!", cause today was like if I was taking crazy pills!, I was drowned in this lame out-of-my-wits class, and all of the sudden I didn't hear anything, just like in the movies when you can see a person talking but all the sound in the world dissapears, I felt great, an overwhelming sense of calmness came over me, and I said: "I'm fine.". Just like that.

But anyway I just wanted to post something new, I found this out-of-this world usb memory stick, a ROTFLMAO kinda weird thingy, check it out:

http://www.dynamism.com/iduck/index.shtml

おやすみなさい
nat




2 comments:

CR3364N said...

what was all about???
i guess im happy dat u finally realizes dat... :S

& da ducky-weirdo-usb thing... big fat LOL,
so funny, somebody dat i knows will have 2 buy 1 just 2 laugh all day long

Mario Vega said...

Que 'flash memory' más fea! Que ganas andar uno eso y sacarla...

Saludos!