Tuesday, July 13, 2004

nothing much

I'm feeling very tired, I've been up until 3 these past 2 days, programming and designinig web pages on dreamweaver, I think I have found my calling, but then again I guess I always new, lest say I love to program but it always had missing that creative output/interface, I mean if you design web applications you get the chance to deploy both skills, and I'm full of ideas, in the way of making the breach between software and web becomes smaller and more innovative in it's approach to a final user.

Other than that, life has been the same, I'm glad I am really getting into doing stuff, cause I had been in such a letargic mode of life, now I feel a little better, but ironicly know that I got into the gym (which I have been going for a month now) everyone now is remarking how fat I am! Isn't life a bitch!

well I'm so sleepy cause I also forgot to wear my glasses and my eyes got all fuzzy and tired -_-

luv
nat

No comments: