Monday, May 24, 2004

*weekend*

rain + rain + rain = rain
if someone knows how rainy CR can get in may, doesnt know how it rained this weekend, it rained so much that my moms house got flooded, and floods dont occur in my province, it usually doesnt get so tragic. At least it wasnt much, but it was a big hassel, everything got wet and stinked a hell... but other than that, nothing mayor happend on my weekend, it was to rainy to go out, even though i was dying to see kill bill 2, i swear its a must see, cause for u that have not seen the first one, should, its an excellent movie, cause if your like me who grew up watching bruce lee, and hong kong cinema, its the best representation of the genre ive seen!





go go is my fa character of KB I, i love japanese girls that kick butt cause u dont often see such characters, and go go was perfect as a serial killer/bodyguard/psico... LOL

ps: go c KB II!

2 comments:

Hailey Dai said...

Genial esta pelicula me encanto la uno y la dos con todos sus significados fue genial...

geekbynature said...

I must indulge in further analysis of Kill Bill I promise I´ll post it as soon as I see KB2!

thanx for your posts!

nat