Monday, May 17, 2004

April 11th

I wrote this on word on april 11th, and promised myself i would put it on my blog when i had one:

This actually sucks, the fact that I have not made my one diary program so I can control and record every idea I want to. The messenger upgrade is taking so long, and it’s such a bad idea to make an upgrade obligatory like Microsoft does, I just wanted to use bloody messenger not wait for an upgrade! I’m whapping on with no sense am I? I think I got this idea from Carrie (Sarah Jessica Parker), she’s always writing down her diary on her laptop, and talking in third person, which I think is kind of strange when characters do that on TV, its not like if something happens to you in real life and on that precise moment your talking to yourself: “So, I thought to myself I should do yada yada yada”.
I will eventually post this in my blogger, whenever hell I’ll make it work on my site. By the way memo to self: Fix your site! I got to get that done soon.
That is all for now. Bye.

No comments: